2. Information from Merchants:
Merchants on SELLERLINX need to ensure that your customers understand how you collect and process their personal information as a data controller. As a merchant on SELLERLINX, you agree to post an up-to-date and accurate private policy on your storefront that complies with the laws applicable to your business and industry. You also agree to obtain consent from your customers for the use and access of their personal information by SELLERLINX and other third parties. In addition, if you are collecting any sensitive personal information from your customers (including information relating to medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexuality), you agree to obtain affirmative, express consent from your customers for the use and access of sensitive personal information by SELLERLINX and other third parties. Information we collect from merchants: For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and payment details. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
3. Log Data
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- 4. Cookies
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- 5. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform Service-related services; or To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- 6. How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
- In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. For merchants, this means we will keep your information as long as you maintain a store on your platform. For partners, this means we will keep your information until you inform us that you wish to terminate your partner relationship with us. For our merchants’ customers, we generally process your information solely as a data processor on behalf of our merchants, and it is up to the merchant to determine how long they will store your information in our systems.
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us.
Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- 8. What we Don’t Do with Your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than to specific SELLERLINX merchants you are interacting with, or to third party apps or service providers being used by those merchants if you are a consumer, or Partners that you hire if you are a merchant) for the marketing of their own products or services.
- If you are a merchant using SELLERLINX’s Services, we do not use the personal information we collect from you or your customers to independently contact or market to your customers.
- However, we may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
- 9. Links to Other Sites
- Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
- Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
11. Contact Us